|Wet N Wild MegaLast Lip Color Lipsticks - 8 on the top rows|
& Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipsticks - 4 on the bottom
If you've never tried anything from Wet N Wild, I think you're definitely missing something. The price of their products are pretty much a steal while the quality is still compatible to lost of high end products, seriously!
I picked 8 shades from the MegaLast range ($1.99) and 4 shades from the Silk Finish range ($0.99).
All of them are super pigmented and formula is really creamy and moisturizing, while the price is unbelievably CHEAP! I definitely recommend these to anyone to try out...
My YouTube live swatch video:
|1st Row (MegaLast): Bare It All, Just Peachy, Think Pink, Pinkerbell|
2nd Row (MegaLast): Don't Blink Pink, Dollhouse Pink, 24 Carrot Gold, Purty Persimmon
3rd Row (Silk Finish): Java, Sunset Peach, Nouveau Pink, Retro Pink
All of them are really creamy and moisturizing and the matte colors are not dry at all!
Below are the details of each shade:
|Wet N Wild MegaLast Lip Color - 902C Bare It All|
|Wet N Wild MegaLast Lip Color - 903C Just Peachy|
|Wet N Wild MegaLast Lip Color - 901B Think Pink|
|Wet N Wild MegaLast Lip Color - 968 Pinkerbell|
|Wet N Wild MegaLast Lip Color - 966 Don't Blink Pink|
|Wet N Wild MegaLast Lip Color - 967 Dollhouse Pink|
|Wet N Wild MegaLast Lip Color - 969 24 Carrot Gold|
|Wet N Wild MegaLast Lip Color - 970 Purty Persimmon|
|Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipstick - 549A Java|
|Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipstick - 516C Sunset Peach|
|Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipstick - 511B Nouveau Pink|
|Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipstick - 525D Retro Pink|
- Affordable, only $1 or $2 each!!!
- Really moisturizing and creamy
- Super pigmented
- Wide range of color to choose from
- Just another typical "amazing quality" and "super affordable" products from WNW, almost unbelievable for the price and value
- Easier to find online, both in US and Internationally
- Poor packaging, typical problem from WNW, but for the price you can't really complaint about this! as long as the actual lipstick quality is great!
- The official color swatches are not accurate, customers have to look up online to find blog swatches to see the true color.
For the amount of money you pay for these products, I just can't say enough of how amazing these lipsticks are! Definitely recommend everyone to try some out!
Shop the post: